Use the TeraFlex TJ/LJ High Steer Front Track Bar Lower Axle Bracket Mount with a Pro LCG (low-center-of-gravity) suspension system and/or a high steer kit.
Multiple mounting hole locations allows you to fine tune the track bar angles to eliminate and correct bump steer or other front-end issues.
Constructed from heavy-duty, CNC laser cut and precision bent 3/16 inch thick steel and is accurately formed to ensure proper positioning for correct suspension geometry. Raw steel is ready for welding and paint or powder coating.
- TJ|LJ High Steer Front Track Bar Lower Axle Bracket Kit - Dana 44|Dana 60
- Allows you to fine tune the track bar angles
- CNC Laser Cut and Precision Bent and Accurately Formed 3/16 Inch Thick Steel
- Raw finish for welding and painting or powdercoat
- Sold Individually
- SKU: 1943070
- 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler
- 2004-2006 Jeep LJ Wrangler Unlimited (long wheelbase)
- Front track bar lower axle bracket w/ multiple track bar mounting holes
- TJ/LJ Dana 44 or Dana 60 front axle w/ 3.25 inch O.D. tube
- Passenger side only
- Additional modifications required
- Cutting and welding required
- Requires TJ/LJ High Steer Front Track Bar (P/N 4923202) and upper frame track bar bracket (P/N 1743031) to properly mount this track bar to a TJ/LJ High Steer System (P/N 1849000, P/N 1813000, or P/N 4828490)
- Also available as a complete kit (P/N 4923200)
- Install Time: 3-4 Hours