TRUE or False- The 44A Axle is weak? FALSE!!
The 44A also known as the 44HD has strong internals but the aluminum center section has always been the weak link. Until NOW!!
Want the ultimate strength upgrade you can find for your Dana 44A housing? Look no further than our new over axle truss. This unit will provide all the structural support you'll ever need! The truss is designed to prevent your Dana 44A from bending or cracking under severe load while off roading. Not only will you gain strength by welding to your axle tubes this truss also allows you to tie the truss to the ALUMINUM center section by using the factory mounting points.
- Use this truss with the factory A-arm ball joint, with our A-arm bracket or even with a 4 link system.
- No lift required over stock height in the rear to accommodate the new truss!!
The top is cut from 1/4" steel plate and the vertical faces 3/16" steel plate. The truss is CNC brake formed to be a perfect fit on top of your Dana 44A.
Have you sheared the top mounting bolts off your 44A? Don't sweat it, use our truss and included M14 nuts to fix it!
- Perfect for using with Factory A-arm ball joint, Adjustable A-arm bracket or 4 link kit
- Large top flat plate for universal link fitment
- Made from 1/4" and 3/16" steel plate.
- Axle strap hook holes
- Includes brake line T-Block eliminator
- Breather tube hole
- Comes unassembled, welding is required.
- Detailed Installation Instructions
Recommended Upper Mounting Bolt Lengths-
OEM Ball Joint - M14 x 2.0 x 50
IRO 4 Link Mount - M14 x 2.0 x 60
IRO A-Arm Mount - M14 x 2.0 x 60
IRO A-Arm Spacer - M14 x 2.0 x 100
RC A-Arm Spacer - M14 x 2.0 x 100
RC A-Arm Mount - M14 x 2.0 x 60