Do away with the annoying bar pins that never seem to be problem free
in your rig. You hear the thumping and the popping as you
drive down the street because your after market shocks are sliding
back and forth on the bar pin. This allows the bushing eyelet
to bump against the shock mounting perch.
Get rid of these noises once and for all with our bar pin
eliminating shock relocation brackets! With these brackets
installed, you can:
- Get rid of the bar pins you hate
- Preload the bushing so that it holds its shape
- Prolong bushing life
- Orient the shocks to minimize the working angle of the
bushing throughout the suspension cycle
- Get .85" more down travel in your suspension
Available for the front of your XJ, ZJ, TJ, MJ, and WJ.
Also available for the rear of your XJ or TJ!
- BPE Shock Relocation Bracket (pair)
- Class 10.9 and Grade 8 hardware
- Zinc finish on the brackets for corrosion resistance.
- Installation Instructions
Not compatible with Old Man Emu shock absorbers.