99-04 SuperDuty Knuckle Full Hydro Weld On High Steer Arms (Pair). Affordable weld on arms for the 99-04 SuperDuty Knuckles to help eliminate those swap steering issues.
- Fully fabricated for the best steering geometry and clearances
- Engineered for best alignment of tie rod and hydraulic steering ram, providing maximum strength and longevity
- Best used with our new Superduty 60 Full Hydro Ram Mount.
- Included Knuckle Bolts and tapered spacers for tight fit and increased strength
- Welds directly to factory knuckles (1999-2005 SuperDuty)
- 3/4 inch bolt holes for uncompromising steering strength
- Precision Laser Cut from 1/4 inch steel and CNC Bent for accurate fitment
- Minimal modification to OEM knuckle needed
- Sold in pairs only. Includes knuckle bolt kits (8 inch long bolt, sleeve and stover locking nut) and all internal gusseting.
- Rod end bolts not included.
Knuckle holes will need to be drilled out to 3/4 inch. Casting remnants on front of knuckle will need to be ground down. Knuckles from different year are slightly different so we've etched a trim line on the laser cut part that will need to be trimmed off.
Requires welding and minor fabrication. We highly recommend this kit only be installed by a competent welder.