Looking to change to a high strength rod end steering but need your tie rod offset slightly to not rub your diff cover? Looking to run 1 ton swap steering but need to get around brackets. Looking to have any application were you need a little more clearance on your links. The Offset Rod End is for you.
Unlike other rod ends on the market, this one has a 7/8 inch shank and a 7/8 inch hole. This means not only can you run high misalignment spacers for a 3/4 inch bolt but it also last longer because the ball itself is larger and has more surface area. In other words, you can run big 3/4 inch bolts with misalignment spacers and the rod end lasts longer.
- Great for the builder who needs the best product at a great value
- These rod ends are the best way to add strength, reliability, and flexibility to any situation that requires use of a rod end such as in suspension or steering applications
- The XM series utilizes a high strength Heat treated 4130 Chromoly body with a polished chrome finish sure to impress
- The ball is made from heat treated bearing steel for strength and hard chrome polished for a smooth surface
- The race is injection molded, teflon impregnated nylon which keeps the joint quiet and tight for years and years of usability
- The best use for these is when a 3/4 inch bolt is needed with high misalignment spacers
- 1.0 inch offset from center line of shank to hole center
- Thread: 7/8-14 tpi
- Thread Direction: Right Hand
- Bore: 7/8 Inch
- Sold As: Each