Crossover Weld-On High Steer Arms - 05 plus Super Duty. Configurable and afFordable weld on arms For the 05 plus Super Duty Knuckles to help eliminate those swap steering issues. Provides 3 different variations to obtain the optimal steering set up For your rig. Driver Side Knuckle hole will need to be drilled out to 3/4 inch. Casting remnants on front of knuckle will need to be ground down. Knuckles from 05-10 are slightly different than 11 plus so we've etched a trim line on the laser cut part that will need to be trimmed off. Includes knuckle bolt Kits (8 inch long bolt, sleeve and stover locking nut) and all internal gusseting.
- Sold as Pair
- Fully fabricated For the best steering geometry and clearances
- Allows For straight tie rod - no bends - and clears even deep fabricated differential covers
- Included Knuckle Bolts and tapered spacers For tight fit and increased strength
- Welds directly to factory knuckles (2005 and up Super Duty)
- 3/4 inch bolt holes For uncompromising steering strength
- Precision Laser Cut from 1/4 inch steel and CNC Bent For accurate fitment
- Minimal modification to OEM knuckle needed
- Requires welding and minor fabrication.
- We highly recommend this Kit only be installed by a competent welder.